Another wonderful tag....also from Kylar...I guess this is the easy way of getting my thoughts ou there
**10 TV shows I LOVE to watch**
1. The Office
2. America's Next Top Model
3. Mythbusters
4. How it's Made
5. Home Improvement
6. Fresh Prince of BelAir
7. Extreme Home Makeover
8. Price is Right
9. Random game shows
It's a shame we don't exactly get tv (we get 2 channels at this point in time...5 and 13)
**10 of my FAVORITE restaurants**
1. Brick Oven
2. Diego's
3. Cheesecake Factory
4. Applebees
5. Chili's
6. Tucanos
7. P.F. Changs
8. Pizza Factory
9. Los Harmonos
10. Tepanyaki
**10 things that happened YESTERDAY**
1. Arrived at school....almost on time (I would have been on time if my professor hadn't moved our class to a completely different building)
2. Searched Disneyland many hours of the day when I should have been doing homework
3. Attended D&C, Stats, and my Physical Science lab
4. Ate dinner at Legends Grille
5. Went to Walmart and got bunny ears for our tv....Yeah for channels 5 and 13!!!
6. Watched Obama's 'Sweet, I'm the next president' speech
7. Made a chocolate cake
8. Talked to my sis on the phone for quite a long time
9. Decided that I really, really want to go to Disneyland
10. Ran into my brother at Walmart
**10 Things I am Looking forward to**
1. Football season being over....for the sole reason of having Matt home on the weekends and our Saturdays not being totally taken over
2. Physical Science being done
3. Going to Disneyland with Matt (at some time or another)
4. This semester being done
5. Christmas vacation....especially Christmas
6. Owning a set of living furniture that actually matches
7. Owning a house
8. Having all of our thank you notes written and sent out
9. The Bowl game (I get to go too)
10. Eternal Life with Matt
**10 Things on my WISH List**
1. Go to Disneyworld and Paris
2. Write another song on my cello
3. Be rich and not have to worry about money
4. Make a difference in someone's life
5. Go an entire day without my back hurting
6. Be as strong as Matt so I could actually take him on when he starts tickling me
7. Make up a super good super tastey and famous recipe
8. Always have a smile on my face
9. Become remarkably amazing at my cello
10. To go on a totally random and spontaneous adventure
**10 People that I TAG**
1. Brad/Jessie
2. Angie
3. Jenny Marie
4. Heather
5. Gwen
6. Ashlee
And that's all the friends I have...
No comments:
Post a Comment