Sunday, November 2, 2008

Tag - 10 Years Ago

A tag from Kylar:

**5 things I was doing 10 years ago**
1. Karate
2. Living in Las Vegas
3. It was the beginning of 4th grade
4. Playing softball all the time
5. Swimming in our pool

**5 things to do on my list today** (we'll say tomorrow since today is practically over)
1. School
2. Work
3. Clean the apt/do the dishes
4. Start an essay for my anthropology class
5. Figure out what's for dinner

**5 snacks I enjoy**
1. Fruit snacks definitely
2. Granola bars
3. anything chocolate
4. Fruit juice
5. Brownies

**5 things I would do if I were a millionare**
1. Buy a house
2. Invest
3. Buy more shoes
4. Jump into a big pile of my money and swim around in it for a bit
5. Help out those in need

**5 places I've lived**
1. Las Vegas
2. Pleasant Grove
3. Highland
4. Provo (Glenwood apts)
5. Provo (our house/apt now)

**5 jobs I've had**
1. Dad's secretary/bookeeperish
2. Bagger-Kohler's grocery store
3. Accounting clerk-Emergency Essentials
4. Student
5. Babysitter ?

**I Tag**
1. Brad and Jessie
2. Angie
3. Ashlee Reeder (sorry if I spelled that wrong)
4. Jenny Marie
5. Gwen

Rules: Each person answers the questions themselves. At the end, tag 5 people and post their names

2 comments:

Adventures in Healing said...

I literally laughed out loud at you swimming in your money. And you know how often I laugh out loud. Billy wants to know if it's a product of watching Duck Tales.

Matt and Jill Putnam said...

yes it is because of duck tales...I just couldn't remember the name of the show or I would have included that in the list