HAPPY BIRTHDAY to my sweetheart (yesterday)!! My sweet hubby is now 25!! HOLY COW!
Most of his birthday this year was spent in Colorado for the game against Colorado State, which he played a great game and had an awesome blocked pass (pics to come). He got home at about 7 and we went to ComedySportz and just had fun together. He got an ipad earlier in the year as his present (he got early so he could have it for school) and then I got him a shirt and a jacket from american eagle so he actually had something to open on his birthday. So, nothing too crazy.
Otherwise, I don't even know where to begin. He's awesome. If you've followed this blog for awhile, then you probably, or should, already have a good idea of how much I love and adore my husband. I really do feel like we were kinda made for each other and that he's like my matching puzzle piece. Sure ... we still have rough moments and things aren't always perfect but I think we make a pretty good team. There's been several things over the last 2 years where I've thought about what I would have done or what he would have done if we didn't have each other and weren't married ... and it just seems unbearable from either side...I don't know what I would have done without him and I'd like to say he thinks the same. Basically, I am so incredibly grateful to have him in my life and that I get to claim him as my husband. He's everything I could have ever asked for in a husband and more. I am blessed. He is amazing. I could go on and on and on about all of his awesome qualities and everything he does for me but I think that might take hours and hours.
So ... I was trying to think of what my absolute favorite thing it is that Matt will do on a somewhat regular basis (hopefully I don't embarrass him) ... sometimes when he's just waking up or still really tired and slightly out of it, he'll reach out and grab me and pull me close to him in bed or on the couch (naps) and snuggle up to me and won't let me go. I just love it ... I kinda feel like I'm his teddy bear and I know he loves me.
I LOVE YOU SWEETHEART! HAPPY 25TH BIRTHDAY!!

My brother snapped this picture of us on his iphone while we were at my parents a little while ago ... This is us and what we're like a lot of the time (or at least I think so) ... Matt being a goofball and me enjoying every second of it.
3 comments:
WHAT! Putnams DON"T cuddle. Do not let Mathew read this. I have convinced him of the Putnam/cuddle rule. Don't ruin this for me!
Putnam's cuddles and enjoy it!
so adorable... i dont know if its the pregnancy hormones, but this totally made my eyes water up reading this. Its so sweet to hear of your love for your husband and especially the moments where you know youre loved! so cute. Happy Birthday Matt, and yes, great game!
Post a Comment