Well, we're smack in the middle of football season. Matt's had a great season so far. He's starting as defensive end. It's been an interesting season, but none-the-less it's a blast to watch Matt play. It's so fun to see another side of him on the field and see that competitive fire and drive light up when he goes on the field. Sometimes I wonder if that's the same guy I'm married to. He told me a couple weeks ago that you have to have a little crazy in you to play defense .... what?! Matt .... crazy .... hahahaha. Pretty sure I was laughing for at least 10 minutes after that ... but he insisted that's the truth. So you can ask Matt about his 'crazy side' next time you see him and see what he says. ha. But I am SO PROUD of him. He's gone through a lot and continues to go through a lot to be where he is today. He is amazing. I'm so incredibly lucky. I love to brag that he's my hubby.
Much of our schedules revolve around football but that's ok ... I guess it's a little more exciting that way. And can I say that I am SOOO excited for the bye week this weekend!! I get to be with Matt ALL weekend ... none of this being by myself Friday and Saturday :) We've got it all booked with fun stuff and we'll be all over the place but it's gonna be a fun one! Happy Halloween!
Anywhoos ... here's a bunch of pictures from the games (courtesy of BYU Photography) in no particular order (and it's very likely that I didn't put some of them with the right game):
*to see the whole slideshows of the games where I got these from click here
See if you can pick him out in all the pics ...
v. Florida State


How awesome is this pic
v. Washington


v. San Diego State

He's right in the middle

v. Air Force








2 comments:
Those are some pretty sweet pictures!
Gosh, I just love that Matt, and I just love that you love that Matt so well. You are exactly what he needs and deserves. We love you so much Jill. You are awesome. It has been fun to watch Matt play. I think he is rockin' awesome. Way to go guys!
Post a Comment