Friday, November 26, 2010

Thankful Thoughts

Thanksgiving came at perfect timing for me. I have so so much to be grateful for and I needed a reminder of that.

Our T-day went a little like this:

Matt had practice all morning and I mixed up some salads. After Matt got home we jumped in the car and headed up to Brigham City. We spent the afternoon with the Putnam's ... lots of food, games, a talent show, and some good ol' chit chat. We stopped by an old friend's and then headed back home. It was a quick trip but a very happy Thanksgiving.

I am grateful for so much. I've been pretty selfish this last little while and a lot of woe is me. Yesterday was a good reminder of everything I've been blessed with and all the things going right in life that so much overpower the things that seem to be going wrong.

I am so incredibly thankful for:

- My awesome hubby
- That Matt and I were and are married and sealed together for time and all eternity and that we have the amazing opportunity to create and expand our family in the years to come
- The examples, love, and support from mine and Matt's families and for the amazing people each one of them are
- The gospel and everything it entails and how much it has blessed and continues to bless my life
- Doctors and medicine and that even though I may not be able to be cured all the time, I at least know what's wrong with me
- Technology
- Electricity
- Our condo ... our place of refuge
- Planes, Trains, and Automobiles .... modes of transportation
- My job
- Football and that Matt is so awesome at it even though it means taking him away every weekend ... absence makes the heart go fonder
- Priesthood blessings
- Movies
- Our SleepNumber bed
- Tender mercies
- Earth
- The stars
- Trees
- Photography and cameras and the ability to capture moments
- And so so much more

HAPPY THANKSGIVING!

2 comments:

Stephanie said...

I liked your Thanksgiving post! :) You are such a cute wife. I'm sorry you are having health problems... I'll pray for you. P.S. Bradley's knee was down. ;)

Crystal said...

cute post!