Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Happy Anniversary!!

I am quite the sickling with strep so I'll take tis opportunity where I can't do anything but lie around and wish my sweetheart a happy 1 year anniversary. We leave this Saturday for San Diego for our honeymoon re-do - hopefully where neither of us our sick and our car doesn't break down.

We were just talking the other day about how boring our lives would be without each other. Life is just so much better with him in my life. We love to be with each other and just have fun together. We truly are sweethearts. We fit together so perfectly sometimes even I'm suprised.



We've never raised our voices at each other...and don't plan to. It's amazing how well we understand each other and we can see eye to eye rather quickly.

Matt is absolutely the sweetest husband possible. He came home from work with everything I could possibly want to make me feel better...orange juice, gatorade, chicken noodle soup, you name it.

The 25th is officially our one year mark ... we'll be coming home from San Diego. Time has just flown ... and in a good way. I still feel like we're newlyweds with a little more perspective on things. Married life is tons of fun and I am so grateful for him and that we were brought together when we were.

I LOVE YOU SWEETHEART!! Thanks for a wonderful year and we have many more awesome years to come.

Golfing at Thanksgiving Point on Memorial Day

5 comments:

The Winwards said...

You sure are cute little buzzards. Happiest Anni to you! Sounds like Matt is trying to outdo all the Putnam Hubbies, save the best for last you know. Keep it up Matt, tell them Angie taught you everything you know.

alyssa said...

wow, it feels like just yesterday you got married. i can't believe it has already been a year! happy anniversary and have so much fun in san diego! if you end up going to the zoo, make sure you take awesome pictures...and you know what i mean :) i'm excited for both of you. that's be a nice vacation! love you!!

Brad Griffitts said...

Happy 1 Year guys!

Adventures in Healing said...

Lol- I'm laughing at Alyssa's picture comment and remembering the awesome pictures I have of you guys at the zoo. Good times. Good times. Please let Matt eat Mexican in San Diego. Santana's.

I hope you do get better. If not I guess you'll have to keep trying to improve the trip each year?! That might not be so bad. You get strep a lot. Maybe you need your tonsils out like I did. That's what did me in- getting strep a lot. Anywho.... Have tons of fun! Even tho I'm sad you aren't coming through here anymore. You could've borrowed our beach stuff and boogie board (ok, it's my in-laws but still).

Happy Anniversary though. May you never raise your voices or have cause to (but, sorry, that's not likely- the having cause part). We've never raised ours that I can recall. Cherish every moment because I swear the time just speeds up as you go.

ayura said...

I guess you'll have to keep trying to improve the trip each year
enjoy..
Cash Online Get Easy cash at your door step