Monday, July 27, 2009

We're Baaaccckkk

Back to reality ... unfortunately. We had a BLAST! We loved it and wish we were still there of course. I've got tons and tons of pictures to put and fun stories to tell. And once we get slightly more settled in ... posts will be flowing from my fingers! But ....... along with coming back to reality we came back with lots to unpack, loads of laundry, and a not so clean house that needs some work in multiple areas.

We made a couple stops on our way home from work ... one of which was the library cause Matt has been really wanting to re-read the 6th Harry Potter after we saw the movie ... so we became library card holders today. We not only walked out with Harry Potter but 2 other books and 2 movies. I've got a feeling he's got a lot of late nights of not being able to put the book down ahead of him (they're not small books). I just thought it was funny ... cause I'm the total opposite with books ... I very much dislike reading.

2 comments:

Adventures in Healing said...

Matt might like Hunger Games by Suzzanne Collins. Billy and Devin both read it and liked it.
I really think you should read Angry Housewives eating Bon Bons. It's totally a light read and easy and just something fun. Possibly my favorite book I've read recently.

ayura said...

back to routine life after a vacation..
Cash Online Get Easy cash at your door step