I definitely think this past year has been the hardest on me (besides the first couple years) ... so much for it getting easier.
I don't feel like I have much to say besides I miss her. She is an amazing person. I've done a lot of rambling on the blog in the past 6 months on my thoughts and feelings with her being gone. Plus, if I write too much I'll start bawling and I've actually done semi-good today.
It was nice to have my brother over last night and show him the book I've been making and kinda go through some of her stuff and her journals.
Love you, miss you. I know you're watching over us.
1 comment:
Am I allowed to laugh? We must've been in the same mood. I didn't feel much like going on about it because I didn't feel like crying.
You're going through a change in your life (the new stage of being married) and it's harder because of that. It might take after having kids but I promise it will get easier. Sure, there's always going to be ups and downs but the downs become less severe or frequent. You'll always miss her but you can miss her in different ways. I wouldn't say it if I didn't feel it myself and I know mom felt that way about her mom as well. I know she wrote about it.
Post a Comment