Starting with last last Friday (the 1st):
Women's Conference - Good job Christy
Spent the night on the trampoline on our air mattress in our new tent ... plugged Matt's computer into an extension cord and watched Harry Potter (This one finished our marathon ... all 5 Harry Potter's in 2 weeks I think)
Got poured on in the middle of the night ... we discovered the door to the tent doesn't quite seal ... thank goodness for the air mattress ... oh wait - it deflated 3 hours into the night
(Sat) Began painting our table and chairs ... 2-toned: the top is dark red and the rest black ... watched 50 First Dates in the process
Notice the word began ... it's still not finished - the table is done but the chairs aren't ... our kitchen is a mess
(Sun) Off to Brigham City at bright and early 6 a.m. to make it to little Sawyer's baby blessing (our new nephew) ... such a cute baby
Good food and conversations at Seth and Tiffany's
And drive back home ... stop by my fam on the way for another dinner
(Mon) Work, work, hospital, work
Matt got 4 stitches just above his right eye
Description: Walked into a metal bar. Smart!
Yes this was at work ... his 5th day on the job
A lovely black eye followed
Picnic at the park with Brad and Jessie
Making fun of all the singles wards and the awkwardness of FHE activities
And here comes the fashionably late man in a blazer strutting his stuff ... "I thought we were playing soccer" ... yet he still dressed up to come to FHE ... the pro - volleyball player and his stance of a lifetime
Our Winnie - the - Pooh kite that won't inflate
The boomerang that doesn't come back to you ... odd
(Tues) The Biggest Loser ... we're addicted
Along with Law and Order ... I love a good mystery
(Wed) Uhhhhhhh ... it's only the middle of the week
(Thurs) Babysat for Wendy (Matt's sis)
Hotel for Dogs
Henry: "I need 2 pieces, 1 big one and 1 little one ... but Calvin's starving" "Awesome!!!!"
Matt autographed Emma's friend's hat
(Fri) Matt got his stitches out
Christy became the bionic woman ... Good luck with your personal ipod!
Making a bajillion tissue paper flowers for the ward activity (we're on the activities committee p.s.)
Thanks Brad and Jessie for helping!
Clue
Professor Plum, Hall, knife
(Sat) Garden Party ward activity ... suprisingly good turnout and good food
Rearranging furniture ... almost ... = our apt. is a pig stye! blah
Home Depot ... time to transplant our garden!
Golfing with my Dad, Bobby, and Tanner ... Thanks Dad for inviting us!
My little brothers are better than me! boo
How many balls did I lose?
Almost had a bonfire ... saw long lost friends and old roomies
(Sun) You already know the story of our morning
It got better after that post and we went to my parent's house
We named our new little plants: Barry and Boston Basil, Olive and Oscar Oregano, Cindy and Ceilia Cilantro, Parvati and Peter Parsley, Darcy and Diana Daisies
This way we'll get emotionally attached to them and feel bad if we kill them
Home Videos - Matt didn't know it could be so funny watching someone else's home videos ... Bobzilla, a cool dad for Jimmy's Birthday, This is Uranus (the planet), Michael dressed up as a girl for Halloween
Jib Jab
A backrub was my Mother's Day present
(Today) Back to work, work, work
I got asked at least 3 times how my mother's day was .... um ... I lied
Matt discovered that you do actually have to boil the water in order for jell-o to become jell-o
Matt made dinner ... I do cook ... sometimes
The brownies Matt made yesterday afternoon were gone this morning
2 comments:
You are so cute Jill :D I love reading your blogs.And Brad and I are so happy to have you guys as friends!
I was just thinking about Bobzilla. I think Will would think it was hilarious.
Post a Comment