Wednesday, May 13, 2009

I Forgot to Add ...

Matt found his wallet ... the day after he called to get a new debit card ... so they cancelled both of our cards to issue us new ones, so for the time being we have to walk around with cash everywhere until we get our new cards
I love Walmart's Hot and Fresh French Bread .... yummm
The season finale of Biggest Loser ... I thought Terra deserved to win more but I'm happy for Helen - and Jerry! It was a crazy!
I always remember things when I'm not actually sitting down and writing my blog ... there was so much more I was going to add to this post!
Happy Birthday Kyle! (my nephew)
My pretty lilies are dying and I don't know why or how to make them come back to life ... suggestions?
P.S. to anyone who may be near Brigham City Friday night - Matt is giving a fireside up there for his bro's ward at 7 ... I can give you more info to anyone that is interested
I love the nice sunny weather :) It finally feels like spring/summer
Anybody want a king mattress?
Matt's new dream/fantasy is for us to move to Hawaii and live in a shack (he built) and live off of the garden we would grow in our backyard ... on the beach

3 comments:

Brad Griffitts said...

Yeah Matt! You finally found your wallet!

Shred said...

Where was it?

Matt and Jill Putnam said...

His jacket pocket