Sunday, February 15, 2009

Will You Be My Valentine?

It's nice that from here on out, I'll have a valentine forever and always...another one of those things and days where I am just super happy to be married and makes me love my Matthew even more than I already do. This was our first Valentine's as a married couple. Anyways...

We spent the morning out right: sleeping in and just enjoying each other's company. We didn't get ready for the day til I think 3 or so in the afternoon. We just sat around, ate food, played on our computers, cuddled, etc.

Matt dropped me off at Wal-Mart to get my nails done for Valentine's...it's so fun having nails-I love em! Thanks hun! Then it was off to Tepanyaki for dinner. The food was delicious and it was just fun being together. We got there at about 8:15 but didn't get home til 10:45 (we only waited about 30 min. too...it was a very long dinner). I was exhausted and actually fell asleep on the couch once we got home. It was a very happy day together....so precious.

1 comment:

Jenny said...

Tepanyaki is our favorite place!!! I'm like gifted or something at catching the shrimp in my mouth. Sounds like a fun and nice Valentine's!