Sunday, February 15, 2009

Futureness

We just got home from visiting Wendy and Lyle's new home in Cedar Hills. And it's made me think of the things that I am absolutely most excited for when we have a home/live in a place nicer than our current apartment...which obviously don't have these:

  • Garage
  • Dishwasher
  • Electric Stove (ours is currently gas...ugh)
  • A huge bathtub

So basically this is the wishlist/requirements for our future house.

2 comments:

Jenny said...

Add to the list:

Shoveling your own walks

Fixing the broken furnace at the crack of dawn because it's 40 degrees INSIDE the house

Paying to fix your own toilet after the neighbor baby puts a Polly Pocket in there and flushes.

Etc.

I love home ownership, but man, renting is a breeze! Enjoy that part of it while you can!!!

I hate gas stoves, too. We're the only ones though. Everyone else loves them.

Adventures in Healing said...

Gas heats up faster than electric. That's what Billy tells me all the time. And it's generally cheaper. Ours is gas. But I still think a nice, flush, electric would be cool.