This past weekend:
Friday - Matt surprised me by taking me to 'He's Just Not That Into You.' (He could tell that I had wanted to go and so went and bought the tickets and wouldn't tell me what we were going to). We also went to the Rocky Mountain Chocolate Factory and got a yummy caramel apple to share.
Saturday - was a day of dancing. My sis, Cassie, had the Miss Drill Utah Competition and Matt was such a good sport. We went in the morning for the preliminaries to make sure we got to see her solo. Afterwards, we had a little insight that let us know she was going to be in the top 10 and would be performing that night. So...rather than going home and watching one of Matt's friends boxing match, he willingly stayed to support Cass. We went shopping around the area in between the prelims and final competition. It was the longest dance competition I have EVER been to. They combined 3 competitions into 1. It started at 6 and we didn't get home until 12:30 that night. And Matt sat through it all. Cassie did wonderfully-she did awesome!
Pretty sure we get the best supporting award for that night. It was all good fun though!
Love you Matt!
1 comment:
hahah it was VERY long!! Good thing we were all together to laugh and have fun!!! Matt gets a gold star....but also I think Julie and I should get one as well. Cause well we controlled our urge to get on the stage and dance with them!!! Hahah it was fun seeing you though!!
---JEN!---
**I'm using my Mom's email to post this***
Post a Comment