Sunday, February 1, 2009

Spoiling Ourselves

Is what we did yesterday (Saturday). We've spent probably the last 4 Saturdays cleaning the apt and doing laundry then laying on the couch watching a movie as 'our date.' Well...we ended up spoiling ourselves with a day at the mall. We went shopping and got some fun stuff (Matt gets money every semester for clothing so we went in search of clothes and stuff for him). We actually found a store that carried Matt's size in jeans...it was amazing...what are the odds! And I got boots!! I convinced Matt into letting me get them and really love them :). We went to dinner at Red Robin (in the mall)....mmmm delicious and then ended the evening with going to see Paul Blart:Mall Cop (at the theatre in the mall). We had tons of fun together and I loved spending the day just walking around and enjoying each other's company.

4 comments:

wendyl said...

Sounds like you guys had a fun day. When is Matt going back to work at a real job? I am thinking I should hire him as my manny this summer.

Adventures in Healing said...

Yay for finally getting your boots!!! I wanna see! Is Mall Cop any good? It's playing at the drive-ins here and we debated about going. Getting out and spoiling yourself is good.

Matt and Jill Putnam said...

Mall Cop is definitely entertaining-it's pretty funny. Not the funniest movie I have ever seen but it's still a good one

Matt and Jill Putnam said...

And Matt won't be getting a real job til after this semester is over (they're still working out/running/practicing for a good chunk of the day)