Friday, January 30, 2009

I REALLY need to...

Update the blog. Things have been pretty busy around these parts.

Recently:
* For the last week I've been sick, coughing up a lung and blowing my nose constantly...I finally went to the doc and I have an upper respiratory infection and ear infection...bleh. And of course, just as I am starting to get better, Matt is starting to not feel so well...I feel so bad I got him sick

*Congrats to my sis Cassie-today was State Drill and Lone Peak took 4th overall. She did awesome! and made the All-State and All-Region teams. Good job sis!

* I got promoted at work to take over supervisor of the accounting dept (the current supervisor is having a baby) ... but in order to take the job I have to work a min of 30 hours a week...so that's what I'm doin while goin to school full time....hence the main reason the blog has been neglected and will prob not be getting much attention in the next couple months

* Matt's foot is basically all healed and well....he is running in a pool that has a treadmill on the bottom so he can get used to running again and make sure he is doin it right and will then move to an actual treadmill and then to normal running during practice .... and yes he has still had to work out/practice this whole time he's been healing - which means 6:00 a.m. weightlifts (we have a pretty pic of his foot a week after the surgery I need to put up)

*We got an awesome headboard for $20

*We've got tons of fun pics and stories from Disneyland and Vegas and other random stuff that has happened...lots and lots of updating and flashbacks to go through...but for now here's a tad bit of insight into our lives. Hopefully I'll get a moment to update all that has gone on.

2 comments:

Kylar said...

I know how the full time job and full time school thing goes, I'm working about 36 hours on top of school! Good luck! Glad Matt's feeling better!!

Adventures in Healing said...

Oooh...I love your new background. You seem to get a lot of ear infections, especially for an adult. Maybe you should mention it to the dr next time. Hope you're feeling better. I finally almost have my voice back to normal.