Thursday, February 5, 2009

Mascara

My mascara died and now I've gone the last 3 days (maybe even 4) without it cause I haven't even had a second to run to the store and get more...I feel the worst for Matt who has had to look at me without mascara for the last 72 hours.

The best part-I still haven't gone the store so I'll have to get yet another day without it since we're about to go to bed.

2 comments:

Adventures in Healing said...

You know I always keep my last tube on hand just in case of emergencies like that. I usually have one and then another unopened one and then I get open the new one when the one starts to lose quality but isn't necessarily gone. Yup. Can't live without the mascara.

Kylar said...

You are soo cute!! I feel really bad for Ethan because I NEVER wear mascara!! Good thing he's gone all the time right?!