6 months! Time has just flown....in a good way of course. I think it's the same for Matt, but I have just absolutely loved being married! The longer we're together the more similarities I see between us rather than differences. We truly are meant for each other-I couldn't imagine someone more perfect to be married to. Matt is awesome. He's by my side when I need him and helps out around the house too. He'll go anywhere with me and listens to all my boring work stories everyday without telling me to be quiet. It's hard to put into words everything that he does for me and how happy I am that he is my hubby for now and always. He sent a beautiful arrangement of flowers to my work on Friday-He's super sweet like that.
Unfortunately, this weekend was spent with me sick, coughing up a lung...not quite how I had imagined it. But even so, Matt has taken care of me and even made me breakfast in bed this morning.
We did make it to Tucanos Friday night with some friends, Shane and Carrie. It was a lot of fun, but I managed to get more sick from then on out. Anyways, it has been a great 6 months and I'm looking forward to numerous years we have ahead of us! Love you Matt!
1 comment:
Yay! Congrats you too! Marriage just keeps getting better and better :)
Post a Comment