Monday, November 24, 2008
Happy Late Celebration!
So this is kinda long overdue....but we didn't exactly get the chance to celebrate Matt's birthday actually on his birthday (back on the 13th, a week from last Thursday) due to school and meetings-we were gone basically all day. We did have time to go out to dinner but that was kinda all. So.....that Saturday I suprised him (well sorta) when he came home from the game that night with a birthday cake and a little banner that saying 'Happy Birthday.' I kinda ruined the cake though ( I thought I would be all cool and wifey and make him a totally homemade chocolate cake)....didn't quite turn out as I planned....we don't exactly have wire racks so when I took them out of their pans to cool on plates-they decided to stick to the plates and then they kinda fell part and so on and so forth....so it was definitely not the prettiest cake ever (in the history of cake making) but it tasted decent....anyways off of my ramblingness....Here's the pics



Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
I'm not supposed to look disappointed about the cake. i'm supposed to look disappointed about being old and apparently fat as well. Sweet Tire!
Noticed the tire myself, since you're commenting, I'll comment. Yeah,you're old get used to it, next thing you know you'll be headed right in to 33, ouch.
Lol. And here I was even going to be nice and not say anything. Even Billy is getting one now too and he just turned 28. So he can be the old one.
Jill, good job on the cake. Next time call me and I'll give you a fool proof from scratch cake recipe. Red velvet cake. It's so tasty.
You need some wire racks though. Good investment. Not a lot of mula.
Post a Comment