Thursday, November 13, 2008

HAPPY BIRTHDAY MATT!!

23!!! Happy Birthday 'old' man! Wow, I'm married to an old man. I'm a little late in the day getting this up here but I wouldn't go to bed without a big happy birthday broadcast to everyone :) It's basically been a normal day for him, dang it school, football, activities committee. We went out to dinner to the Training Table-thank you dad for the gift certificates!
Matt is a wonderful hubby and I am grateful that I have him to call mine. He's just absolutely great and I can't believe I am so lucky. It's by far the best part of my day when I get to see him and be with him. I don't even really know what to say besides that he is amazing and I am so thankful for him and everything he does for me. Thank you sweetheart, I LOVE YOU and HAPPY HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!

1 comment:

Adventures in Healing said...

Happy Birthday MATT!!! We have a package to send you if Jill would just remember to email me the address. I was lame and forgot to call and I'm sorry. You have to actually be there though because Will and Pammie will insist on talking to you and probably for a while.