2 months-kinda a random anniversary to be mentioning but I need to give a shout out of thanks to my husband. For his understanding and kindness and always trying to help me out. He always tries to help out with dinner/breakfast/any meal and has helped with dishes on quite a few occassions(we don't have a dishwasher, so that's a pretty big deal) and much more-Thank you. I take him for granted more often than I should (well I never should really) especially since we've been married-he's always there and kinda stuck with me, but I'm certainly grateful for it cause I'm sure there's been times when he's wanted to run away from me :). It always tends to hit Friday nights when he's gone away at the hotel and I come home to an empty house knowing he won't be coming home at all that night and I miss him like crazy and realize how I am nothing without him. He's one of a kind and I got the best husband around. Happy Anniversary. Thank you for everything Matt, I love you forever.
Thursday, September 25, 2008
2 Month Anniversary
2 months-kinda a random anniversary to be mentioning but I need to give a shout out of thanks to my husband. For his understanding and kindness and always trying to help me out. He always tries to help out with dinner/breakfast/any meal and has helped with dishes on quite a few occassions(we don't have a dishwasher, so that's a pretty big deal) and much more-Thank you. I take him for granted more often than I should (well I never should really) especially since we've been married-he's always there and kinda stuck with me, but I'm certainly grateful for it cause I'm sure there's been times when he's wanted to run away from me :). It always tends to hit Friday nights when he's gone away at the hotel and I come home to an empty house knowing he won't be coming home at all that night and I miss him like crazy and realize how I am nothing without him. He's one of a kind and I got the best husband around. Happy Anniversary. Thank you for everything Matt, I love you forever.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Oh you guys are soo cute!! Love you both!
Post a Comment