Monday, September 29, 2008

Photo & Quirks Tag

So Heather tagged me to do this....the rules are you have to take pictures of the following things AS IS. NO STRAIGHTENING UP first! I took the pictures a few days ago but haven't gotten around to actually posting it all but here it goes:



The kitchen sink



The fridge-with the pictures Will and Pammie colored at the temple while we were getting married and the drawing Thad did for me when he couldn't come with his mom to my bridal shower

The toilet (that's our shower curtain on the right)







So I was supposed to take a picture of my favorite room in the house but seeing as how we only have 3 rooms total, it's not like I've got much choice, so I decided to do my favorite parts of each of the rooms/my favorite decorations/setups



That's our entertainment center with a picture of Christ and a couple figurine up on top with the matching clock-one of the only places where everything actually matches




I love these old keys that Aunt Dawn gave to us-they won't be here for long....we still have yet to hang all of our pictures and then they will be next to a picture that has a picture of old keys like these with a quote that says "Prayer is the key to heaven"



The doorway between the living room and the kitchen-I like the symmetry :)





I like to think of it as Matt and me

This is in our bedroom on top of one of the dressers by our bed-don't mind the Finding Nemo dvd. The frame has almost all of the tickets from movies or different things Matt and I went to when we were dating (Notice the bright yellow wall in the background-that's what our whole bedroom is like)







I hadn't heard this quote
or seen a
board with this on it until we got it as one of our wedding presents and it makes me happy



My cinderella clock from Jimmy....I just love




Our closet-there's not much to say there








It's supposed to be pictures of your kids but seeing as how we don't have any...Matt has to do





And a self portrait-my nose was bright red
cause I had a cold for quite some time
last week....so I covered it up









My Dream Vacation:
Well, my dream vacation would have to have a few qualifications: quite long, all expenses paid(meaning we wouldn't have to pay anything), and no huge responsibilities to come home to that would have built up while we were gone (such as a huge homework assignment/paper or something like that cause then there would be no worries and just full enjoyment). I would probably have to say that our honeymoon was pretty dang close to my dream vacation besides Matt getting sick and the car breaking down. It was so fun to just relax and have no obligations and we could do whatever we wanted. I've always dreamt of going to Disneyworld, so throw a few days there just having a blast and a night at a fancy restaurant and I think that about would do it. Oh, and Matt would have to be with me or it would be no fun at all.



And the 6 quirks about myself:
1. When I brush my teeth I have to floss too or it will drive me crazy until I do
2. I have a bulging disc in my lower back...I've had back pain since the beginning of high school but we didn't discover what it was until the summer after my senior year
3. During scary/intense movies I shake....I can't help it and I don't know why but once I get into the movie I can't stop (it's like the shake you get when it's really cold)
4. If I can't sleep I watch/listen to Finding Nemo. I love the music but it's kind of ironic that I watch a movie about a fish who gets separated from his dad and that calms me down. Heather bought me the soundtrack for my birthday a couple years ago because everytime I babysat her kids, she would come home to me alseep on the couch and Finding Nemo on (this was of course after I put the kids to bed).
5. My toenails always have to be painted....even during the winter when the only thing I wear are closed toed shoes....they just have to be painted or it will drive me nuts.
I'll finish this later after my class....to be contined

6. My handwriting changes with my mood. If you look through my notebook each page/paragraph has different handwriting. I change my style of handwriting and even how I hold a pen quite frequently throughout the day.
I am tagging:
Kylar Jones
Brad and Jessie Griffits
You are the only other people besides Heather who has a blog that I know of :)

1 comment:

Adventures in Healing said...

LOl. I LOVE that you have the Finding Nemo DVD out. It's so appropriate. And cute idea with the keys! Oh..the symmetry too. We must be related or something. I have recently tried very hard to intentionally make some things asymmetrical for more visual interest. Sometimes it's more like scratching fingernails on a chalkboard. Thanks for doing this! I'll be back to read the rest. =)