6:15 a.m. - alarm starts going off...try to convince myself to get up early and get to work early
7:45 a.m. - actually get out of bed ... if I'm lucky
9:00 a.m. - work
lunch break for an hour sometime in there
6:30 - 7ish p.m. - go home
7:30 p.m. - whip something up for dinner
maybe watch a show while we eat and try to relax for a sec
8:30 - 9:00 p.m. - go feed Charles and the horses in Lehi
10 ish ish p.m. - get home, get ready for bed
11 ish - in bed, trying to fall asleep
Repeat
This is why our poor blog is neglected as well as just about everything else in our lives except for work, which still feels like I'm not putting in enough time there to get the things I need done. This is me making excuses, but I'm perfectly fine making them for now. Life is good ... just overwhelmingly time consuming.
Hopefully I'll be back around soon.
2 comments:
I feel like this sometimes too!! :) Don't forget to take a few minutes for yourself dear.
Do you have horses too? Did I miss something? Why are you feeding horses?
Do take time for yourself. Remember that life isn't living if you're not actually living....and you can't make a living for a non-existent life. ;) Love ya. Hopefully I'll be seeing you soon. It really was great to see you for Will's baptism. I'm so grateful you came down.
Post a Comment