I've been way sick since Saturday afternoon and Matt ...
-slept on the couch for 2 nights so that I could have the bed to myself
-cuddled with me on the couch to keep me warm when I was having crazy chills
-volunteered to go to Walmart to get me 7-up and saltine crackers that I said I wanted and then came back with not only 7-up and saltine crackers but with popsicles, ice cream, orange juice, and 3 redbox movies
-let me overtake the couch multiple times so that I could lay down and watch tv and movies
-scheduled an appointment with the doctor for me this morning
-and then took me to the doctor
has been so incredibly sweet and is taking such good care of me :)
I'm probably forgetting something in that list too.
He's so easy to love. Thank you sweetheart!
No comments:
Post a Comment