I'm attempting to catch up while Matt is taking a nap.
Flashback to the game against UNLV last season. I drove down with my little bro Bobby and stayed with Heather, my older sis. It was such a fun short weekend to spend with fam and have a little getaway ... I'll create another post with pics of our adventures. And all these pics are courtesy of her ... I think I forgot my camera or at least hers was much better than mine so I let her take all the pics.

I love this pic cause it looks like he's staring at the camera ready to pounce or something

My niece and nephew were so cute at the game and got so excited when anything happened ... I think this was the first time we scored







Punt Team ... I wouldn't want to run towards them ... that's for sure







and they made signs ... so cute and funny




Me, Pammie, Billy, Will, Bobby
This is all of us waiting for Matt to come out of the locker room
Good times
1 comment:
This was the game in October. You forgot your camera. Oh wait...You forgot it both times. In fact, I don't think you even brought it with you at Christmastime. Good thing you got that fancy new one. ;P
Post a Comment