I'm married.
And to the most amazing man.
I have a great job with great bosses and fun coworkers.
My family is wonderful and that includes my in-laws too.
We're surrounded by incredible people.
We're pretty financially stable ... I think.
At least enough that we can afford an upgrade to a bigger/nicer place to live.
Both our families live close by ... for the most part.
I'm surrounded by things of greatness - cars, scooter, internet, electricity, dishwasher, fridge/freezer, showers, movies, and the list goes on and on.
The Lord has blessed me with so much and I have everything to be grateful for. Life is good.
I've taken a lot for granted these last few days and my sweet husband has been so patient with me. So even if I'm doomed to live the rest of my life with a bad back that drives me to my limits and pinches nerves whenever it feels like - I have so much more to be thankful for and more support than I could have ever asked for.
I'm committing to trying to be more positive and recognize my blessings more often than not. Thank you to my sweetheart for standing by me and everything you do for me. Thank you family and friends for all your support and love.
1 comment:
What a sweet post! Hi Jill! I don't know if you remember me...my husband is on the team as well. I got your blog address from that email Breanna sent out. I hope you are doing well! I invited you to my blog as well.
Post a Comment