Friday, November 13, 2009

HAPPY BIRTHDAY HUBBY!!

24!! Happy Birthday to my wonderful sweetheart!!
I have been so blessed to call him my own. God definitely blessed our lives bringing us together. I couldn't ask for someone better for me. He's amazingly pati
ent, understanding, loving, sweet, adorable, macho man, teddy bear, imaginative, goofy, funny, and everything else wonderful in between. I can honestly say I continue to love him more each day.

He's figured me out and knows just how to calm me when I'm all riled up or cheer me up when I'm not feeling the hottest. He's got so many great qualities ... I could go on for a long time with stories this way and that. I'm a lucky girl that's for sure.

He got his big birthday present a little while ago - an ipod. His ipod touch drowned in horchata that was left on our table by one of his friends and the cup leaked. It was a sad day. So I got him a little ipod (the old generation not the brand new ones) for when he travels. In order for him to be able to use it of course I had to give it to him early (instead of now when it's nearing the end of the season).

Happy Happy Birthday Hun!!! And GOOD LUCK against New Mexico tomorrow!!

2 comments:

The Winwards said...

Deepest dimples ever, even at one year old. He was cute then, and still is. Can a sister say that?

alyssa said...

that's the cutest little picture! tell matt happy birthday!