Yes ... Matt has a mustache and he is very proud of it. No ... I'm not the biggest fan in the world of it but he claims he gave me 15 months of marriage mustache free so he gets to have one for a month.
He's been so excited for Halloween so it can be incorporated into some amazing costume ... but what/who should he be?????
He kinda wanted to be Freddy Mercury (but I said no) and the only other person we've come up with is Magnum PI (Tom Sellick). Suggestions????
6 comments:
Uncle Rico
Creepy child molester
a Lumberjack
...or a caterpillar
He looks like that guy with the fedora and cigar. I don't know what his name is. He talks like the bird from the vlassic pickle commercial though. Good luck with that.
Hey Bum. I have texted you twice about our girls night on November
6th!! We are all getting together because Lauren is getting married!! :) Please respond - or leave me a comment on my blog... maybe I have the wrong number.
Post a Comment