Monday, September 21, 2009

SD Day 5 - The Beach!!

I know, I know ... I am so incredibly behind but I am determined to finish these posts on our fabulous week even if it is almost 2 months later.

First,we went to the bay just outside where we were staying and then we were off to the waves of the ocean. It was Matt's first time playing in the ocean ... it was so fun to be with him and play in the water and relax and enjoy the day together. Our whole day was spent at the beach ... as you can see the sun slowly going down throughout the pictures ... Enjoy!

Here's the bay ... we practically had it all to ourselves








This is my most favoritest picture ... isn't he so adorable?

And here's the 'real' beach ... off to go play in some waves

He loved it! He was thoroughly enjoying himself in the waves

And he had to try surfing ... just for kicks



Pretty sunset


That's Matt in the corner





If you look closely, you can see all the water splashing up on his face



2 comments:

MikeAlger said...

That silhouette with the surfboard under the sunset is awesome

wendyl said...

The picture you said is your favorite has exactly the same face as all his pictures did when he was a kid. Just a bigger version of the same thing