And ... we're ADDICTED to GOLF! Both of us! It's kind of like our married nitch. We even have our own sets of clubs ... we got lucky with some super good deals. Matt even has a set of extra long clubs thanks to craigslist. And if you're looking for clubs ... go to Kmart - we were quite surprised - brand new set for $100!! It's awesome. We love spending time together and love playing around. And we've found that golf just happens to be the perfect thing for us.
Oh and when I say addicted I mean ADDICTED. We go at least once a week ... we had to set a limit for how much we can spend a week on going golfing ... or we would spend way more than we could afford. We keep the clubs in the trunk of the car so we can go basically whenever we want ... like right after work gets over. Matt looks forward to the Golf Channel coming on every week and will watch golf youtube videos any second he can get. I actually hid his computer from him and I'm surprised he hasn't gone crazy yet :P I would put up our latest golf pics from our Thanksgiving Point adventure but my camera is being retarded at the moment.
As you can tell ... we've just been having so much fun together I haven't taken the time to blog about it all.
Let's see ... what else has been going on ...
One of my best friends got married ... Congrats Serena! Another one down of the Brick Oven Five ... 3 more to go! Her wedding was beautiful and so was she. I had the opportunity to do her hair for the day ... my first wedding-do. It was also Matt and I's first chance to ever attend an actual temple ceremony. It was amazing and so beautiful. It brought back so many memories of our wedding day - so happy. We're coming up on a year ... in just one month! Time has flown, but I've loved every second of it. Being married is awesome.
I got her ready before myself of course...It was a very early morning
So precious.
Moving on ... looks like this is going to be a pretty long post ...
We've done a bit of remodeling of furniture and rearranging at our apt ... and ... it is actually semi-clean due to some very long hours of cleaning
Ikea is to thank for the new furniture we've come upon ... my new favorite store (also very addicting). We spent the most we have ever spent on a piece of furniture ... $50. The closest runner up is $25 for our mattress and boxsprings. I've already designed every room in my dream home from them.
We are now Executive Costco members ... oooh
An evening at Aspen Grove visiting my sis and her kids - holy cow they've gotten so big!
I am trying to cook more and we are trying to eat healthier ... sorta ... baby steps
One of our few and only married couple friends moved away today ... you could probably say they were our closest married friends - Brad and Jessie - we're going to miss you!
Still working everyday all day - you can check out our company's new blog all about actually applying emergency preparedness and food storage: preparednesspantry.blogspot.com
Matt is a wonderful hubby
It's getting really late and I'm about to fall asleep
We are super blessed
We have a lot of exciting adventures coming up: 4th of July at the Garrards on the river, Alger Family Reunion camping in Parowan, and our anniversary trip! (we're still figuring out the details on that one).
I'm definitely sleepy tired and can't think anymore. It's past my bedtime. I'll probably remember stuff I didn't add while I'm at work tomorrow.
Toodles for now.
2 comments:
You are ADORABLE my friend. I love your blog. It is both entertaining and informative. Sort of the point of a blog, I think, so GOOD JOB. What was it you bought at IKEA? I caught that it was fifty bucks, but I missed what it WAS. Oh, well, I'll go read it again. Love you a lot and see you in a couple weeks!!!
We miss you guys, too! You need to come up and visit some time. We'll hopefully be down there in about two months.
Post a Comment