So, our apt is quite messy.
I guess this is more of my disclaimer for anyone that comes to our apt. I'm definitely not happy about it and it's slowly but surely getting cleaner but it's been a frustrating thing for me. I wish I didn't have to clean for a clean apt.
I know, I just need to buckle down and do it but it's hard for me.
I wake up with tons of motivation to come home from work and go on a cleaning spree and clean and organize it all ... but once work is done ... my body has another idea - too tired to do anything.
This is also my commitment that it will get done - Matt and I will get this little house of ours clean and I mean spotless clean.
And thanks to my bestie that has offered to come and help us clean ... once we actually get a couple hours to get it all done.
2 comments:
aahhhh. Such is life.
you betcha, i'll be there!
Post a Comment