Last time it was in his jacket pocket ... this time he found it somewhere in our bedroom.
If only they made beepers like keys to your car so we could just push the button and his wallet would beep. Or if it could be attached to his phone - I think I call his phone once a day in order to find it.
I still love him lots and lots and he is wonderful no matter how many things he misplaces. This is his version of 'burning peas and breaking glasses' :)
2 comments:
I remember once we had a running post on the family website about Putnam's and their amazing ability to lose things. It is genetic, and it runs strong, so........I'm afraid you'll have to get used to it.
Lol. It's genetic huh? Must be like us girls always having tissues in our coat pockets & purses and random money.
I wonder if you stuck a bowl or one of those valet things by the front door and told him to put it there as soon as he walked through the door, along with keys and cell phone or something.
Post a Comment