Matt's first day of work at Emergency Essentials was yesterday!!
Yay for taking lunch breaks together every day!
I love our water filter!
My bro. Jimmy is engaged! Congrats!
We bought an inversion table in an effort to fix my back ... hopefully
School is over
We didn't do nearly as well as we would have liked to
Australia party with my fam (the movie mate)
Christy hiding behind the couch ... Here is some Australian _____ candy!
We started our indoor garden on Monday... I'm super excited about it
And we have a beautiful orchid that keeps blooming and it brings me joy
We spent General Conference weekend in Salt Lake ... fancy dinner at Vienna Bistro ... night in a cheap hotel ... watched conference in our hotel and spent the day window shopping ... priesthood with my fam
I love being married
Matt's wallet has been lost for about 2 or 3 weeks now (don't worry ... we know it's somewhere in our apt because we havne't had any weird charges with our credit card)
Last weekend was spent in cold but fun St. George ... Thanks Wendy and Lyle!
It's not Zion's, it's Zion National Park (I learned that one last weekend)
Matt loves our scooter
My first time golfing ever ... and Matt's first time since his mission ... 'Unbelievable' 'Just a 5'
Playing racquetball at BYU with hobbit doors
No school til September!!!
Full time ... no full time? That is the question
We are very blessed
Trying to finish thank you's and get all the addresses
Coloring easter eggs and decorating sugar cookies (pictures to come)
Lots of goals and to-dos
BBQs
Our grocery bill is the size of a 4 person family .... not joking
Our vehicles have cost us over $700 in repairs and registration the last 2 months... ugh (bye bye savings)
I love the sun
If you want a king mattress ... it's yours - just come and get it
Matt finished our wall of pictures ... I love it (picture to come)
Harry Potter marathon
Football workouts/weight lifting 4 times a week at 7 am
The little boy downstairs knocking/pounding on door for 30 min everyday wanting to play wii ... "Open the door...if you're in there, open the door!....if you're not..............oh hmm"
Work = busy
My supervisor had her baby ... which means I am officially the supervisor and figuring out how to do everything I don't know on my own
Monsters v. Aliens in 3-D (p.s. it's expensive to see a movie 3-D)
11 for $10 ... I was proud of our bargaining skills on this grocery trip
Raises are happy
My hubby is awesome
We've been married for longer than 9 months ... thank heavens we didn't have a honeymoon babt :)
Life is Good
Many more posts and pictures to come!
2 comments:
Did ya ever try using the Grocery Smarts list like I told you? I'm curious how much you spend compared to me. I mean, I know Matt eats a lot but you can save a lot even without all the coupons too.
I LOVE the Australia movie.
You didn't know it wasn't Zion's?
If you were me then you'd be having a baby in a month. =)
um. I can't remember what else.
I was thinking though...This year will be 10 years. Do you think we should do something special and get all the sibs together or something?
That was great! Jessie and I loved reading it. Glad we didn't have a honeymoon baby either...we waited for two and a half months. :)
Post a Comment