Monday, April 6, 2009

Burnt and Broke

I just broke my 2nd glass cup since we've been married and practically ruined one of our pots by burning peas. I guess I'm becoming a true wife. Matt is finishing the rest of dinner. :(

4 comments:

Adventures in Healing said...

I would love to know how all that happened. I don't know if it was funny to you but I appreciate you giving me my first laugh of the day.
I have a present for you. =)

Matt and Jill Putnam said...

She makes it sound like it was a terrible accident and that I wouldn't let her finish. She accidentally brushed a glass and it fell over and broke earlier this morning. I had told her that i would cook the chicken for dinner so she had put it in the microwave to thaw. she also put some peas in a pot to cook without telling me to take them off or do anything with them. she went downstairs to get some laundry out of the dryer, remembered the peas and tried to call me but i wasn't by my phone so they burnt because i didn't know they were there.

So these events did not happen within thirty seconds of eachother like it sounds and I did not kick her out of the kitchen like it sounds. I also still love her.
-Matt

Matt and Jill Putnam said...

also the pot is perfectly fine. i just washed it out.
-Matt
still love her

Adventures in Healing said...

Lol. I'm glad you still love her Matt. And I'm glad it wasn't burnt oatmeal. FYI Jill..that WILL ruin a pot. Just ask Jimmy.