Classes are over, and finals begin Friday. We're NEARLY there!I don't think I have ever been so excited for school to be over with. I really enjoyed a couple of my classes but also had to deal with one super frustrating and annoying teacher that I'm going to be thrilled about never having to see her again. We just have to make it through to next Wednesday and our summer plans can start!!!!!!
I've got lots of catching up to do on here - clear back from December!
Matt and I have a good long list of goals and plans for things we want to do this summer. (I'll post it one of these days). This will be our first summer together married...obviously. We're both going to be working at good ol' Emergency Essentials and will be able to come home from work and just enjoy our evenings together and not have to worry about school! Oh boy I can't wait!
2 comments:
wait, matt's going to work at emergency essentials too?
yep! He's going to work in the warehouse...i'm super excited!
Post a Comment