Sunday, November 30, 2008
Twilight Zone
So flashback to last last Friday...I went to Twilight with the girls (Christy, Cassie, Emily). So...when we walked into the movie there was 2 stands next to the theatre and a lady told us that for that theatre we could take a free soda and popcorn.....(SWEET was my thought process). And when we got inside, a lady was calling out seat numbers and handing out twilight prizes. One of Cassie's friends was there and we came to find out that a lady had actually reserved the entire theatre for her friends and family and thats how they got tickets.....so we were thinking there must have been extra tickets so they put them back on the internet. Well....about 5 min before the movie started Em looks at her ticket and says "Saturday".....ya Emily had bought the tickets and organized the whole thing and accidentally clicked on Saturday at 7:00 rather than Friday at 7:00. Well...nobody ended up coming to fill the seats we were in so we went ahead and stayed (and no we didn't go back the next day to see it again...if it wasn't for the Utah game...) and watched the movie and all but talk about crashing somebody's party-we looked back and basically everyone knew each other and was jabbering away. I enjoyed the movie though...it of course had its cheesy parts, but so does the book, and I was pleasantly happy with how the movie turned out.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Oh my laws that is probably the funniest thing I have heard all day!!! I love you!
Post a Comment