Sunday, October 5, 2008
Random Updates
Well, there's not a whole lot to say that's new. School is pretty crazy-Just finishing up midterms....always fun...almost. Football is going very well for Matt. Last weekend (the 26th-28th) was the football team's bye week. I was so happy to have Matt on a Friday night and not have to be alone in our apt. Friday, we went out to eat at Diego's and then went to the dollar theatre and saw Kung Fu Panda-very funny...I recommend it. It was so fun to go on a date-it's been awhile just cause life has been crazy and he's gone every weekend so it makes that area a little difficult sometimes. Quick Rewind-The Thursday before that The Office started back up!! I'm so excited it's back on-I love it!! We went over to Brad and Jessie's to watch it (we don't have cable) and it was a lot of fun. Saturday (the 27th) we went up to Brigham City and spent some time with Greg and Becky. David and Stephanie blessed their newborn Aria on Sunday-it was so sweet and Aria is the cutest little baby!! We came back home that night but it was a fun little vacation even so. And then this last week was pretty much just filled with midterms, school,work, and football practices. While Matt was gone in Ogden on Thursday, I went over to Alyssa's and made sugar cookies with her and Lara Mann and Jenna Garrett. It's fun to catch up and talk to girls sometimes :). I got work off Friday so I could go to the game and cleaned like crazy before I left to go up to Logan....and the rest is on the next entry. That's all....I think.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
I love that name Aria. So, why do you need cable to watch The Office?? It's just on regular ol' tv here...which you should be able to get for a few months anyway with bunny ears. Then you get that 'free' converter box thingy to get it. I just started watching it. Totally loved the first show. Oh, and good job with the new blog look!!!
You guys are so cute I love you very much. Your blog rocks and I love it! This is Kelsie by the way ! Anyways hope to see you soon. I love the blogs looks!
Post a Comment