K here it goes....all the many tons of pictures of Matt from all the games so far. Enjoy! Sorry it's taken me so long to get em up and sorry about the quality of the ones that were taken by me or Alyssa....it's pretty easy to tell if it's one of our pics compaed to the professionals.
P.S. Matt's #57
V. Northern Iowa

His first game ever playing for BYU!! YEAH!!
And his very first play he got the tackle!....How many guys can say that? Ha

He's on the left

His very first huddle....how precious

Warmups...I probably should have put these ones first....oh well



He's in there somewhere....it's just kinda a cool pic

Please appreciate Matt's face on the sideline (the top left of the picture)

And here's a close up-by far my favorite pic of them all
V. UCLA (the ones I haven't already posted)

Interception!!....just look at the determination on his face :)



V. Wyoming


He's the manly one on top
V. Utah State



V. New Mexico

He's on the left tackling the guy....he looks so strong huh

He's the third one in



Me with my best girlies.....so cute
1 comment:
That pic of you and the girls is so cute. I had actually already read that article but I don't remember where I came across it. I showed Will the pictures and he totally picked out Matt in that one that you cropped too.
Post a Comment