I've never been one to talk a lot about my own life except to family/friends I am really close to so this should be a good adventure for me. I don't have a ton of time so this could be interesting.
Marriage is wonderful. It's so much better than anything...It's just been tons of fun to be living with your best friend and really not have to worry about much else (besides the usual school, work, finances, etc).
So far our life consists of about 3 things: School, work, and football. I'm at school full time and work part time. I work at Emergency Essentials-My official title is 'accounting clerk' and I work at the corporate office, I've been there for a little over a year now and really rather like it. Matt is at school full time and then football which is basically a job. He leaves the day before every game and it's been a lot harder than I thought it would be to go without him for only a little over 24 hours. It's really fun to watch him on the field and I get to brag that that is my husband out there. For those of you who don't know, Matt got in the first game against Northern Iowa and made the tackle his first play he was in. I was super excited for him and proud to be his wife.
We went to my parent's house for dinner to celebrate my birthday that was last Wednesday-I got BYU clothing so I can actually come to the games and look like I'm supporting the team.
Well I think that is a pretty good summary for what is going on right now....hopefully I'll remember to get on and actually write about everything that has happened that last couple months....wedding, honeymoon, being married, etc.
1 comment:
Yay for finally writing in your blog!!! And, hey, I'm still waitin on my pic. =) We like bragging about having Matt as our brother-in-law too.
Post a Comment