I have so much to be thankful for. This year I am overwhelmed with gratitude for my family and my little baby Bear, to have a happy and healthy baby. I couldn't ask for anything more. I love our little family of 4 (we have to include our dog, Charles, of course). There are so many broken homes in America and single parents out there; I couldn't imagine doing it without Matt by my side. I feel so old to be able to say that I have a child and a dog, who's basically another child, and I've been married for over 4 years. But I love it. And I am so incredibly grateful for all of it. It's only been 4 months, but I can't imagine life without Bear now. Our lives have changed so much this year, but I'm happier than I have ever been. Bear brings such joy into our home and his little spirit is so humbling. I just love our little family!
This year for Thanksgiving, we met up with the Putnam's at a hotel up north that had a mini water park inside. We brought our feast and ate in the party room and then headed down to play in the pool. Everybody else stayed the night at the hotel, but we didn't. We had a blast.

I spent the entire day before making pies. Triple berry, banana cream, apple, 2 pumpkin, and lemon meringue. Yummm
Pilgrim style.
My sil made these place markers for everyone ... I think they're awesome and hilarious.
Bear's first time ever in a swimming pool. He loved it! He wouldn't stop kicking his feet and splashing around in the water.
All the babies before we went in the water. My Sil, Tiffany, with baby Paisley (just a month younger than Bear) and Grandma Putnam with Clara
One of the pools was only a foot deep with water so it was perfect to sit in and let Bear play around in the water
Matt was having lots of fun playing with with his nieces and nephews






No comments:
Post a Comment