Friday, August 3, 2012

All About Bear

Tuesday, July 31 - 3 weeks old:
7 lbs. 
19 1/4 in.

When he was born: 
5 lbs. 9 oz. 
17 1/2 in. 

He's growing fast.  
I can already see his personality shining through.  He's a cutie and I feel so blessed.

Here's some little things about him that are unique to him: 
  • He loves to eat ... if you couldn't tell by how much weight he's already gained
  • He's a 2-sneezer 
  • He's a cuddler, he loves being held and sometimes will demand nothing less than being cuddled
  • He loves his fish mobile
  • He likes having his hands up by his face
  • His hair is getting lighter every day, it's going to be super blonde
  • He's a smart one ... or at least it seems that way
  • He's very observant to what's going on around him
  • He rarely spits up ... which I am extremely grateful for
  • He's all about his stretches and making funny faces when he's waking up
  • He doesn't like to be wet

1 comment:

Adventures in Healing said...

I need another picture of him. They can change so much in that first month. :)