
The bank accepted our offer!...finally. Long story short - this town home is different than the one we initially put an offer on ... the seller's agent was rather ridiculous and we discovered he was pretty much helping his friend's squat in the house as long as possible before it actually forecloses....that's a whole nother story.
So ... we gave up and moved on and found a new town home in the same area, put an offer in about 6/7 weeks ago, and .... voila! Approved! So ... we'll be moving in about a month. This whole thing has kinda been a mess and we're so happy to be at the end of it.
We're soo excited Sir Charles will live with us and we'll have a place of our own and our lives will [hopefully] go back a little closer to normal. Yay!
2 comments:
So excited for you guys! Can't wait to help you move!
Yay! I'm happy you can all be together as a family! We want to help too! I think I owe Matt some window washing, but let's wait until after baby Clara arrives.
Post a Comment