Tuesday, October 5, 2010

National Golf Day

Happy National Golf Day yesterday!! And so to celebrate it ... I thought I'd share some of our golf pictures from this summer.

We've been golfing a lot more than just these 2 times but they were the only times I took pictures ... or that Matt would let me take pictures.
At Hobble Creek:

John and Jake - 2 of my coworkers/friends that invited us to come with them
Matt got a birdie (I think) on this hole below (I wanna say it was his 1st or 2nd ever...but it's been awhile so I'm not sure) and this was his face after-the-fact above ... He really didn't want me to take the picture ... but I did anyways

I just thought this was pretty



"Where did the ball go"
Me having fun in the golf cart as we drove from hole to hole
Jake

I kinda love this picture
At Sleepy Ridge:
This is us going at the very beginning of spring so it was still super cold but we just wanted to go golfing so bad


No comments: