We had all sorts of adventures over Memorial Day weekend. We went up to a cabin in Fruitland with some of the other football wives Friday and Saturday. I shot a gun for the first time, Matt shot a pistol for the first time. We played games, ate lots of food, and went off-roading in a Ranger.
I can't remember what we did on Sunday ... we'll pretend it was something super cool and tons of fun.
Monday we went to the Thanksgiving Point Gardens and just enjoyed the scenery and being with each other. Matt went golfing with one of his coaches later that day.
We took about a bajillion pictures ... I don't think these are even half of them.
And there's lots more coming - we've done tons of stuff and taken a million pictures. Lets see how fast I can get all of it blogged.






















2 comments:
where is the place with all the fountains?
duh, obviously thanksgiving point
Post a Comment