I wish I may
I wish I might
Have a crystal ball in my possession tonight
Life and its choices. My life feels like a big fat huge ?
If only I had a crystal ball - I could see to my future and see what we're supposed to be doing now with our lives and what's the right choice and how to go about this and that and that too and everything else that seems to have been shaken around in a yahtzee roller cup.
2 comments:
I often say that doing the right thing is not hard at all, it is knowing the right thing that is hard!!
Pray, pray, pray and go to the temple!
School is a hard time, because you want to get on with your life and you can't! If you feel you need a change don't actually say it out loud. Last time I said that I was thinking of a trip to Italy and we got transferred to Utah!
Hang in there sweetie pie.
Mathew and I are very goal oriented people and we like to be moving forward, and making decisions, and feeling progress. I have learned that sometimes you just have to, "sit still and know that I am God."
It is a really hard balance, I do think the Lord wants us to make decisions for ourselves and work hard for what we want, but sometimes we just have to wait.
Mathew and I have found that when we want something, we are usually at least a year or two ahead of schedule and that waiting is hard.
I agree with Wendy, make sure that you and the Lord are traveling on the same road, and working together as a team. You may not be doing exactly what you want to be doing at this moment, but you are walking down the road with the Lord.
Post a Comment