Monday, November 23, 2009

The Weekend Update

After work on Friday ....
I visited Matt at the hotel for a little while then headed up to my parent's house for a sleepover. We watched Twilight of course.
We were at the movie theatre by 8:45 Saturday morning to see NEW MOON with the girlies. Oh it was fabulous! Much much mucho better than the 1st movie. We took some funny pictures - but Cassie has them on her camera at the moment ... so it looks like I'll be posting those later.

Then I raced home to get ready for the big game against Air Force. Dad, Cassie, and Emily came with and Matt's parents were there as well. It was quite the freezing game if you ask me. Matt played fabulously (as always) and dislocated his finger in the process. He has a very large swollen middle finger and it also tore some ligaments in his finger ... kinda gross. For the record ... we saw Matt pull himself out of the game and go talk to the trainer ... he taped his finger up and then he was back in the game 3 min. later - so tough ... that's my boy.

After getting home ... we ended up going and seeing New Moon (again). It was just soooo good - I could have watched it 5 times that day. And Matt and I both agree - Jacob is much cooler than Edward. And I'm still craving to go see it again.

Sunday - I sliced my finger instead of the potato with the potato peeler. At night we doorbell-ditched our primary kids with a bag of treats. It was their 'good job' at the primary program. Kinda funny though - it's usually the opposite way around ... how often do you see a married couple in their twenties doorbell ditching 11 year olds. But we enjoyed it thoroughly.

And then upon waking up this morning ... what I thought was allergies all weekend ending up being sickness. Boo.

No comments: