So - of course I think it's great. I haven't had a lot of time to really dive into like I would like to but it's definitely a good thing for really figuring out what you've got in food storage. You can calculate how long your food storage will last you based on the nutritionals and how many people and so on and so forth. You can also add your own foods - so it's not strictly food from Emergency Essential's. I like it cause your able to personalize it and break down what you have in food storage to be able to judge what you already have and what you need. Matt and I still have a long way to go but this helps us manage what direction to go while we're trying to build our food storage. So in short - I think it's a great tool - see for yourself.
AND.... you can get another free $10 gift card if you post one of their "Preparedness Pantry Blog" buttons on your blog/website. See preparednesspantry.blogspot.com in the top left corner. Free $20 = sweet! Just thought I'd spread the joy.

1 comment:
I have to remember to put this up on my site. I wanted to say, though, that I LOVE the new blog background! How are you feeling these days? Still sick or all better?
Oh, and who is your Marriage & Family teacher? I LOVED my class.
Post a Comment