Thursday, December 11, 2008
Behind
So life is crazy at the moment and will continue to be for awhile now. I guess this post is for me to remember everything I need to write about that I haven't yet and so on and so forth. I still need to catch up on the BYU v. Utah game (matt has a great pic I need to post), Thanksgiving, our adventure at Smith and Edward's on our way back home from Brigham City, our first Christmas decorations, the ward Christmas party, my company Christmas party and our winnings. Upcoming events that are keeping us so busy: Matt and I leave with the football team next Tuesday morning/afternoon to go to Vegas for the Bowl game...and finals week is of course next week so we are at the moment cramming to negotiate taking finals early and studying our little hearts out...can't wait for the different presents the team gets and all the fun things they have planned for us to do while we're down there. We'll be staying down there after the game to have an early Christmas at Disneyland the following Monday and Tuesday with my sis, Heather, and her clan along with my bro. Michael (possible other family members will be joining). We fly back to Utah on Christmas Eve and will then be spending Christmas with both sides hopefully. Phew....lots to do and lots to write about...as for now........we're takin a break from blogging for awhile, that's all folks!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
speaking of behind...I just realized how many blogs (yours included) I am totally behind on reading. I am so so SOOOOOO excited for Disneyland. What's Smith and Edwards? Off to read your other posts.
Post a Comment